If you are lucky enough to be at the beach....... then you are lucky enough.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Summer in December Party

Every year, my husband and I host a holiday party at our house for friends and family.  I try each year to come up with a theme (which is getting harder each year).  This year, since we love summer so much, we (or maybe I) decided that the theme will be Summer in December.  The first thing for me to do is get the invitations out.  Here is what I came up with by searching on the internet.  The details for the party are on the shovel that pulls out of the bucket.  It was a lot of work, but I think it was all worth it.  I have so many ideas for decorations and will post them as I create!  TFL

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! I love the details, especially the handle :)

    ReplyDelete