If you are lucky enough to be at the beach....... then you are lucky enough.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dollar Store Crafts

I wanted some tall containers to hold salt water taffy, sweedish fish and caramel corn on the tables at our party.  The ones I wanted were too expensive, but I saw this idea on Dollar Store Crafts and gave it a try.  I glued a candle stick holder to the bottom of a couple different vases and voila.... I have what I was looking for for less then the cost of one of the more expensive ones.  I also made one with a votive holder on the bottom to keep the dipping sauce warm for one of my appetizers.  Everything (except the E6000 glue) was purchased at the dollar store.  TFL

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Totally amazing. I need to get to the dollar store! I can't wait to see them all filled up! TFS.

    ReplyDelete