If you are lucky enough to be at the beach....... then you are lucky enough.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Quick Gift Card Holder

Happy Monday!  My son was invited to a classmate's birthday party over the weekend.  He wanted to give the boy a gift card as his gift.  Since he plays football, I thought it would be nice to use the football textured paper to cut a pillow box and tie some football ribbon around it.  I used one of my $1 stamp sents for the sentiment.  We went to Modells to buy him a football designed gift card, but all they had was baseball.  I couldn't put a baseball gift card into a football themed gift card holder so we ended up with a Target gift card.  TFL

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I will have to remember this for upcoming football coach gifts! Love that ribbon.

    ReplyDelete