If you are lucky enough to be at the beach....... then you are lucky enough.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Party Banners

As I posted earlier, my husband and I are hosting our annual holiday party in December (Summer in December Party).  I made six banners over the weekend for the food tables and front door.  Here is the one I made for the Salad Bar.  The others are the same design, but say Welcome to Paradise, Starters, Meat & Potatoes, Sweets & Treats and Tiki Bar.  I used several different cartridges including Art Philosophy, Accent Essentials, Lifes a Beach and Celebrations.  I strung each letter together with ribbon.  I also finally used my Peachy Keen stamps on the sun.  TFL

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Especially those cute flamingos and suns! Can't wait to see them all upclose while I stuff my face, LOL. (oh that is my RSVP, LOL)

    ReplyDelete