If you are lucky enough to be at the beach....... then you are lucky enough.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Homecoming 2012

On Saturday, my son attended his first Homecoming dance at the high school.  One of his friend's parents hosted a sit down dinner at their house for 30 Freshman.  I was asked to make the table centerpieces for the dinner tables.  Here is what I came with:



I used the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge to cut the flowers and attached them to styrofoam balls with pins and buttons.  I used George for the banner and Varsity Letter for the letters/numbers.  They were a lot more tedious than I had originally expected, but I am thrilled with how they turned out.  Here is a picture of them in the room:


And here is a picture of my not so baby anymore boy:



The kids had a great time and the food and company were fabulous.  TFL


1 comment:

  1. LOVE them! They look wonderful on the tables. Your not so baby boy is handsome!

    ReplyDelete