If you are lucky enough to be at the beach....... then you are lucky enough.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Altered CD Case/Gift Card Holder

Wow, it has been a long time!  I made this altered CD case for my good friend Debbie so she could treat herself to some Starbucks coffee.  She is going through some tough times these days and is handling things much better than I ever could.  I am proud to call her my friend!

I have about 500 CD cases at my house from a marketing plan gone bad.  I used the
"My Creative Time You Are Perk-fect" stamp set which I fell in love with at first sight.  I cut the flower in different sizes from the Cricut Accent Essentials cartridge.  I stuck the gift card to the center cd button with a pop dot.  1 down, 499 to go!  TFL



1 comment:

  1. Love it, thanks for being such a great support :) I will remember to use it one of these days for a pumpkin muffin and salted caramel mocha! Yum.

    ReplyDelete