If you are lucky enough to be at the beach....... then you are lucky enough.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

You Rock - Itunes Gift Card Holder

We are having our annual gift exchange at work today.  Instead of doing the usual Secret Santa, we opted for the White Elephant this year.  Since most of my coworkers listen to music during the day, I thought an Itunes gift card would be perfect.  I have been wanting to make a 2 liter bottle gift card holder so this was the perfect time.  I filled the bottle with a pair of headphones, pop rock candy and the gift card.  I cut an Ipod off of the Paisley cartridge and the You Rock from Jubilee.  I also found a Beavis & Butthead button that says This Rocks on it.  I pinned this to ribbon bow.  It was so easy and fun to make (even last minute)!  TFL.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! What a great idea. I may do this for my cousin Cody for his birthday! TFS.

    ReplyDelete