If you are lucky enough to be at the beach....... then you are lucky enough.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Gift Tags-Hostess Gift

Gooooooood Monday morning.  Two day work week for me, then I am off until January 3rd.  Can't wait!  Yesterday, my family attended a Holiday Open House at some friends and I stole my crafty friend Debbie's great idea to make a set of gift tags to give to the hostess.  I cut the tag from Tags Bags Boxes & More and the Santa is from Doodlecharms.  I think I will make some more this week to have on hand.  And to make the day even better, Santa went by on a fire truck.  I was the only one home at the time, but I waved to him enough for everyone!  Gotta love Santa on a firetruck.  TFL



1 comment:

  1. I love that patterned paper and that cute Santa! I have to see if I have that cartridge. So thoughtful :)

    ReplyDelete