If you are lucky enough to be at the beach....... then you are lucky enough.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

For Valentine's Day, I found a bunch of cute crafts that I wanted to make. Unfortunately, I ran out of time and didn't get them all completed. Here are a few things that I did get done. A friend of mine has 2 girls, so it was nice to be able to make something for girls. Here are the treat boxes that I made for them. I lifted this idea off of one of the message boards and thought it was such a cute idea.


I made one for my son and he is on a sugar high! I also found this cute idea for and iPod made out of a box of conversation hearts, paper, string and Reese's.




To my surprise, when I walked in the door from work, these beautiful roses were there waiting for me from my husband. Besides the boys having basketball practice that night, Valentine's Day was very nice! TFL









2 comments:

  1. LOVE them all! Especially Minnie (or Mimmie as she is called in our house). The iPod is adorable. Add it to my long list of want to makes!

    ReplyDelete