If you are lucky enough to be at the beach....... then you are lucky enough.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Mady Moo!







Our friends Deb and Ed's youngest Mady turned 1 on June 8th so for her birthday party, I made this paper cake using Tags Bags Boxes & More. If you don't already have this cartridge, get it before they are all gone. Cricut is retiring it. I made the tag using Accent Essentials. The text was done using my old Journaling Genie software that I had forgotten all about. I love the color scheme Deb used for the party!

1 comment:

  1. Mady Moo loved the cake...ok ok she loved tearing them apart! The other kids loved the candy in them, every day I would find the containers outside from the kids sneaking them outside to have some candy. I managed to save a few of them for use next year with your wonderful Mady Moo Turns 2 idea! :)

    ReplyDelete